At Regeine our goal is to provide the best support we can. Our staff are here to help you plan your career path, strategy and support you to match your skills to a job. Our goal is to help build your confidence to get the job you want!
How to choose a career path
Your career path should account for your goals, future plans and personality. Considering these factors can help you choose the right starting position and make strategic decisions over time.
Follow these steps as you prepare a career path:
1. Outline your career goals
2. Create a five- and 10-year plan
3. Discover your personality type
4. Review your previous experience
5. Compare job requirements to your education
6. Assess your current skill set
7. Take note of your interests
8. Identify your core values
9. Consider your salary needs
For more information contact one of our consultants